Thursday, March 20, 2014

Role Model Interview - Natalie


 What’s your name?
Natalie 

 Where do you come from?

I am from Poland

Do you like your hair style today? 
Yes I like it so much its very fun and unique but very heavy.

How long have you been here?
I am living here for 2 years.

Do you love Hong Kong?
Yeah! I love Hong Kong! I plan to stay here for 5 years! It’s very international and high level. 

Do you love traveling? Any other cities in China you visited before?
Yes I love traveling. I had been to Beijing before. I love the culture of that city.

What’s your favorite food?
I love spicy food. Actually, I get used to it in London. Because I love Indian Food which is really spicy so I get used to it and finally fall in love with it! 

What’s your favorite food in Hong Kong? 
I love hotpot with peanut sauce! It’s amazing. I love all kinds of sauce. 

Are you a full-time model?
No I am a part-time model. I am also a graphic designer. Now I work in a management company in fashion industry. I help them to manage the shop. The shop name is “Harve Nicolson”. And then I do part-time modeling because I also like modeling it’s very interesting! 

What’s your favorite brand?
I like DKNY and Donna.Karan. I also love many different brands. 

What makes you happy? 
I love read book, socialize with friends and I also like to work. 

What’s your keep beauty secret?
I don’t like makeup! I like to take care of my skin. Every night before I go to sleep, I remove the makeup, do some massage. And drink a glass of water. You know what? It’s really good for your skin and heath to drink a glass of water before you sleep. I highly recommend that. This is my beauty secret. 

Do you like to do the nail? Which you prefer color or pattern? 
Yes I love it very much! I prefer just color.

So what your favorite color on nail?
I don’t have a favorite one. Every season I change the color. But usually I put on dark blue.

What’s your favorite place in Hong Kong?
I like the The Peak both day and night. It’s very nice you can see all the Hong Kong.

Your favorite hangout?
I love Central! There is a restaurant I like to recommend: Meat&Fish. Good food, good drink, very nice waitress. I like to stay there to eat and socialize with my friends. 

You prefer be model for clothes or hairstyle?
I prefer be model for clothes. Because hairstyle modeling sometimes is very painful. 

Do you love your outfit for today’s show?
Yeah! Actually, I know ”Ika butoni”. I really love the design. It’s very unique and well designed. I love that.


Natalie wore Ika Butoni's dress on Toni&Guy 5th anniversary 

No comments:

Post a Comment